Dees Bra - Black
Savara Intimates x Pip Pellens
Discover the best combination of comfort and elegance with the Dees Sustainable Bra. Made with attention to detail, this bra is more than just lingerie; it is a symbol of sisterhood, empowerment and sustainability.
Embrace the bond of sisterhood embodied in this set, lovingly named after one of Pip's sisters. "We are three women with the same upbringing, but completely different inner and outer. All three of us have our own lives, but when we are together there is no difference between us. We inspire each other, can also clash, but are always there for each other. We live just two streets apart and therefore see each other often. We encourage each other at competitions, performances or successes and take advantage of every (semi-)holiday to have dinner together.
When you get older and the childhood battles fade away, you realise how nice it is to have people around you who have known you through and through for years. Women who empower you and who love to see you succeed in life and you them," X Pip.
The Dees Bra is made with upcycled lace. Discarded lace from large factories has been transformed into our beautiful, sustainable lingerie. The Dees Bra offers unparalleled comfort and support. For sizes beyond XL, slightly broader straps provide additional reinforcement, catering to diverse body types.
Join us in creating a bra revolution by choosing our sustainable lingerie. With every Dees bra you buy, you actively participate in reforestation. By partnering with Onetreeplanted, we pledge to plant one tree for every product sold. To nurture a greener future with every purchase.
Indulge in the beauty of sustainable fashion without compromising on style or substance. Elevate your lingerie experience with the Dees Bra and complete the ensemble with the Dees Slip, and be a part of our mission to create a bra revolution while making the planet smile.
- Double adjustable back closing strap
- Made from upcycled lace and soft Tencel
- Two layers Tencel one layer lace in cups
- Plunge shaped cups
- No wires. This bra can't be worn with pre-shaped cups.
- The fit of the cups is true to the size, the fit of width is a bit smaller than usual.
- Sizes + and from XL and above have slightly wider straps for extra support
- We plant 1 tree with Onetreeplanted for every product sold.
This sustainable bra is made in a factory in Romania, run by women. We hope to contribute to a better world with this sustainable bra through ethical production, eco-friendly fabrics and planting a tree to compensate for unpreventable impact. Also, we saved 123 liters of water and 200 gram of harmful chemicals by making this product, compared to conventional lingerie.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
• We pack your order plastic free, as environmental friendly as possible
• We ship worldwide from The Netherlands. Find more details here
• Shipping fees: NL €4 (free above €80), EU €7-€12,50 depending on region (free above €150), US €12.50 (free above €150), rest of the world €3.95 (free above €300)
• We accept returns/exchanges within 30 days from the day you received the order. Read our full policy here