Lace Bra - Willow Mint
The Willow is definitely our winner when it comes to comfort. With a double hook closing on the back, this set is absolutely gorgeous. The set is named after the willow tree: very stable and stunning. Combine the Willow Bra with the Willow Slip.
This bra is a limited edition.
- Double adjustable back closing strap
- Made from soft cotton and upcycled lace
- Double fabric in cups + lace
- Shoulder straps can be worn crossed
- No wires. Optional removable cups
- Color: Mint (light shade of green)
- The fit is true to its size. Sizes + and from XL and above have slightly wider straps for extra support
- Maud wears size M (70C) and Lynn wears size XL (70E)
We plant 1 tree with Onetreeplanted for every product sold.
This item is made in a small family atelier in Latvia, run by women. We hope to contribute to a better world with this garment through ethical production, eco-friendly fabrics and planting a tree to compensate for unpreventable impact. Also, we prevented 0.25 kg CO2, 1.5 meter of fabric waste and we saved 210 gram of harmful chemicals by making this product, compared to conventional lingerie.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
• We pack your order plastic free, as environmental friendly as possible
• We ship worldwide from The Netherlands. Find more details here
• Shipping fees: NL €4 (free above €80), EU €7-€12,50 depending on region (free above €150), US €12.50 (free above €150), rest of the world €3.95 (free above €300)
• We accept returns/exchanges within 30 days from the day you received the order. Read our full policy here
My first time ordering from savara and they did not disappoint! I bought a couple of sizes as I wasn't sure and two of them actually fitted really well (L+ and XL) as they are really flexible thanks to the adjustable back. The green lace on the Willow is so beautiful in person I feel really pretty in it c: Will definitely buy again!
I was really looking forward to this beauty. The fabric is soft, the lace is stunning. The shoulderstraps are a bit wider than the Aveline, which I find very positive. But the fit is not my cup of tea (the Aveline in comparison is!). The lace under the breasts folds towards the crease. This is disappointing because I really likes this feature. Also my right breast is a bit bigger, and with a lot of movement there is the possibility that the skin comes out of the cup. I tried a few sizes, but the M+ fitted the best. If I knew that my right breast didn't fitted the right way, I think I would've returned it.
Amazingly beautiful bra and so comfortable. I love the detail of, especially the back as its unusual. It is very flattering on and I feel good wearing this. Thank you so much.