The Juniper design is made with the most stunning recycled embroidery flower fabric. It's made to amplify your femininity while it's still perfectly comfortable to wear throughout the day. The double strap closing on the back provides extra support and can be adjusted to your shape. The set is named after the Juniper (desert) tree: the tree is able to grow big and green on very dry soils and the contrast it creates with the desert is just stunning. Combine the Juniper Bra with the Juniper Slip.
This bra is a limited edition.
- No wires
- Double adjustable back closing strap
- Made from upcycled mesh and recycled embroidery
- One layer embroidery in the cup
- Shoulder straps can be crossed on the back
- The position of the flowers and nipples in the cup is unique and different for every person
- The bra can't be worn with pre-shaped cups
- Color: Black
- 50% Recycled polyester (Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certified embroidery)
- 44% Polyamide (upcycled mesh)
- 6% Elastane
Please check the size chart.
- Sizes available from XS until XL. Sizes + and XL have slightly wider straps for extra support.
- The fit is true to the size.
- Models in order of pictures: Reensina is wearing size XS (70A/B), Ilona is wearing size S (70B) and Rozelotte is wearing size M+ (85C).
This item is made in a factory in Romania, run by women. We hope to contribute to a better world with this garment through ethical production, eco-friendly fabrics and planting a tree to compensate for unpreventable impact. Above all, we hope this garment will support your natural glow by giving you a feminine, comfortable feeling.
We make a donation to plant 1 tree for every product that's made. This leads to a 20 kg CO2 compensation every year on average.