The first sustainable Nursing Bra arrived! No need to compromise on looks anymore. The fit is the same as our Aveline Bra, but this design is especially made for moms. The soft Tencel inside the cup avoids skin irritations. The lace is leftover from big factories, which we upcycled into this design. The cup shape provides stable support (no wires). The cups can be opened and closed in the front, while the shoulder straps stay in place. The best part: you can't tell it's a nursing bra from the outside! The set is named after the Aveline tree: resourceful and providing life. Combine the bra with the Aveline Slip.
For every bra sold, we donate €1 to Because We Carry to support refugee kids and moms.
Nipple coverage (full with pre-shaped cups)
- Cups can be opened and closed while straps stay in place
- Double adjustable back closing strap
- Made from upcycled lace and soft Tencel
- One layer Tencel and one layer lace in cups
- No wires
- Optional removable cups
- Color: Black
- 70% Modal
- 20% Polyester (upcycled lace & mesh)
- 10% Elastane
Please check the size chart.
- Sizes available from S until XXL+. Sizes + and from XL and above have slightly wider straps for extra support.
- The fit is true to the size.
- Anne is wearing size M (70C), Maud is wearing size M (70C).
This item is made in a factory in Latvia, run by women. We hope to contribute to a better world with this garment through ethical production, eco-friendly fabrics and planting a tree to compensate for unpreventable impact. Above all, we hope this garment will support your natural glow by giving you a feminine, comfortable feeling.
This is the impact we're making together:
- 1 meter of fabric waste prevented
- 123 liters of water saved*
- 200 gram of harmful chemicals saved*
- We make a donation to plant 1 tree. This leads to a 20 kg CO2 compensation every year on average.
- We donate €1 to Because We Carry to support refugee kids and moms.
*compared to conventional lingerie