Lined Bra - Aveline Pink
The soft mesh and lace are the ultimate feminine combination. The fabrics are leftovers from big factories, which we upcycled into this design. The set is named after the Aveline tree: resourceful and providing life. Combine the Aveline Bra with the Aveline Slip or the Aveline Brief.
This bra is a limited edition.
- No wires
- Double adjustable back closing strap
- Made from upcycled lace and mesh
- One layer mesh and one layer lace in cups
- Shoulder straps can be worn crossed
- This bra can't be worn with pre-shaped cups.
- Color: Light shade of pink
- The fit is true to the size. Sizes from XL have slightly wider straps for extra support
- Models in order of pictures: Lynn is wearing size XL (70D/E), Elsa is wearing size S (70B), Frouke is wearing size XL+ (85D/E), Reensina is wearing size S (70A/B)
- Attention! The silver colored accessories might lose their color over time.
We plant 1 tree with Onetreeplanted for every product sold.
This item is made in a factory in Latvia, run by women. We hope to contribute to a better world with this garment through ethical production, eco-friendly fabrics and planting a tree to compensate for unpreventable impact. Also, we prevented 1,5 meter of fabric waste by making this product.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
• We pack your order plastic free, as environmental friendly as possible
• We ship worldwide from The Netherlands. Find more details here
• Shipping fees: NL €4 (free above €80), EU €7-€12,50 depending on region (free above €150), US €12.50 (free above €150), rest of the world €3.95 (free above €300)
• We accept returns/exchanges within 30 days from the day you received the order. Read our full policy here
I’ve been wearing the Avelina bra for about two months now and I’ve never found this comfort in a wireless bra. The XL+ suits my 85DD’s in a supportive and soft way. Super happy with it!
After purchasing the black Aveline bra I fell in love! So as soon as I saw there was a pink one, I just had to have it! It's so comfortable and pretty, and wears amazing with bigger boobs. I couldn't be happier!