Join our team
Although we're still a small business, we're always looking for opportunities to grow. If you're interested in joining our team, take a look at our vacancies below or send us an email for an open application.
MARKETING INTERN WANTED- Placed June 22th
As our business is growing, we’re looking for an intern to help us with our marketing activities! We have the ambition to double our business the next 6 months and we’d love you to contribute significantly to this.
We love to work with someone passionate about sustainability and fashion. Most importantly, we’re looking for the right mindset and fit with us (everything is possible as long as you go for it, so if you’re optimistic and brave, you might be the one)! The tasks include among others:
- Managing our Instagram page (posts + stories planned ahead)
- Arranging press articles + influencer collabs
- Newsletter prepping (1x per 2 months)
- Working on new marketing projects (the sky is the limit, so whatever you would like to do and we believe in is possible).
- Anything you would like to learn more about! (for example shoot preparation for the fall collection)
It’s most practical if you’re fluent in Dutch and English and can work on HBO education level.
More about the practical part:
- The position is for 8 hours per week
- Period of 4-6 months, starting mid/end July
- We’re located in Zeist (home office), but you’ll mainly work from your home. You’ll be working together with Eva (founder) and we’ll frequently check in with each other.
- We have a small monthly intern compensation available.
- Unfortunately this is not an acknowledged internship program (for the Dutch students for study credits).
This vacancy is open until Monday June 29th 2020. Afterwards, we’ll reply on the applications and move forward to plan a video interview.
Interested? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your motivation, experience and one brilliant idea you have for our marketing and we’ll get in touch with you!